Adjustable Box Wool Picker
The Original Busy Butler wool picker re-designed. Now adjustable! Perfect for all types of fiber.
Made from unfinished Poplar wood to offer the lowest price possible at the highest quality. Finally, an inexpensive box picker that can be efficiently used for all types of fiber!
This wool picker is perfect to take along with you wherever you go.
The "Busy Butler" will cut down those long hours spent trying to pick the wool by hand.
When you are ready to use, simply unclasp the slider and fold the latches down inside the picker.
As you pick the wool, it will automatically deposit it out the back through a handy slot built into the back of the picker, and right into the container, or bag you have ready to catch your fluffy fiber!
How does the Busy Butler out-perform other pickers?
- Easy to use! Includes instruction manual with easy to follow diagrams helps you get started adjusting the picker and picking fiber!
- Excellent option for all fiber types, from fine to coarse and everywhere in-between due to its hassle-free adjustable design.
- No tools required for adjustments. Simply rotate the knobs on top to change aggressiveness!
- When you're through using your picker, simply fold up the Busy Butler's two safety boards and latch them to the slider.
- Safe. No need to put your hands near the points on this picker! Slider latches securely to the picker with safety boards, and folds down out of the way when you're ready to use!
- The Busy Butler contains 136 sharpened points, with a picking area of 8 3/4" long and 6" wide.
- Made from poplar hardwood.
- Stays put. Equipped with screw-on rubber feet, your picker won't keep moving around the table while you’re using it.
- 4 3/4" tall, (Not including handle), 27" long, and 9 1/2" wide.
- Ships free to the lower 48 states.
- See Instruction Manual
This is my first wool picker & I couldn't be happier with my choice to purchase this one. Besides the super fast delivery, and being well packaged, Most importantly it is a soild product put together perfectly & thoughtfully. I am most impressed with the ability to adjust the bed height and also love the fact that the sides latch up covering all of the nails for safety when not in use. I would highly recommend this wool picker to everyone, you will not be disappointed!
Good quality, just what I expected.
I love this picker! I used it to open a CVM fleece and it worked beautifully. Way quicker and more thorough than trying to pick everything by hand. I’m excited to use this for other fleeces in my stash.
It is very well made and simple. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you
This picker is thoughtfully made and works really well. It’s just what I hoped for and a great value!
We Also Recommend