Large Swing Picker
Well designed teeth pattern, makes it an excellent option for all types of fiber. Effortlessly adjusts to your preferred aggressiveness in seconds. Swings on sealed ball bearings ready for years of smooth operation.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to help in any way possible.
- Quality rubber feet keep it from moving around during use.
- Easy to adjusts to your own specifications! Simply loosen the two wing nuts on each side of the picker and rotate the two knobs on top. No tools required.
- Works well for both fine fiber, and course.
- Made from cherry wood and finished with hand rubbed Danish oil finish.
- Picking Area 15" long x 8" wide.
- Safe. Two guards latch to each side of the picker and completely cover points.
- Guards are lockable using (4) mini locks if needed. (Locks not Included)
- Contains 389 sharpened points.
- Swings on sealed bearings, for an exceptionally smooth picking experience.
- The wool picker stands 26" tall, 25” long, and 13” wide (not including knobs).
- Assembly is a breeze with detailed, fully illustrated instructions.
- No tools required for assembly.
- Be sure to check out our reviews in our Etsy Shop!
- Check out our fully illustrated Instruction Manual
- Ships free to the lower 48 States
The day I received it I got Covid
Haven’t had a chance to use it
BAM Fiber Works proves the common wool picker doesn’t have to look a vestige from a medieval torture chamber. This one is satisfying to look at and touch, as it's beautifully crafted from cherry wood. It works great. The arm swings freely, it's easily assembled and easily adjusted, and comes with safety guards for storage and moving.
When I first began looking for a picker, I had questions, i.e. which nail pattern was the most efficient, how many nails, size. I emailed several different makers. Baruch actually phoned me to answer my questions. He described the different prototypes he has made, compared his pattern to the Patrick Green style and others, and described why his design works so well. I was sold, ordered up, and received it in few days. So far, I have blown through Gotland, Corriedale, Shetland, and a few others, and I’ll just say that I’m a very satisfied customer with both the quality and the operation.
Large Swing Picker
I live with my Dad, who has dementia. You can guess the potential issues with a dangerous tool like a picker. Baruch patiently explained the safety issues with each picker and even offered to modify the model I originally chose to make it safe for Dad! Baurch, people, is what you call a wonderful human being. This is a seller who truly cares about his customers. It is a bonus that his products are as awesome as he is! I chose the large picker based on his description, and he was absolutely right. I have about 30 pounds of fiber to process, and this picker worked like a charm on the first batch I tried. Assembly was straightforward too. I recommend wearing safety gloves while you put it together and while using it - that helped me a lot. Thank you Baruch, for both a wonderful product and outstanding service!
We Also Recommend