Adjustable Box Wool Picker
The Original Busy Butler wool picker re-designed. Now adjustable! Perfect for all types of fiber.
Made from unfinished Poplar wood to offer the lowest price possible at the highest quality. Finally, an inexpensive box picker that can be efficiently used for all types of fiber!
This wool picker is perfect to take along with you wherever you go.
The "Busy Butler" will cut down those long hours spent trying to pick the wool by hand.
When you are ready to use, simply unclasp the slider and fold the latches down inside the picker.
As you pick the wool, it will automatically deposit it out the back through a handy slot built into the back of the picker, and right into the container, or bag you have ready to catch your fluffy fiber!
How does the Busy Butler out-perform other pickers?
- Easy to use! Includes instruction manual with easy to follow diagrams helps you get started adjusting the picker and picking fiber!
- Excellent option for all fiber types, from fine to coarse and everywhere in-between due to its hassle-free adjustable design.
- No tools required for adjustments. Simply rotate the knobs on top to change aggressiveness!
- When you're through using your picker, simply fold up the Busy Butler's two safety boards and latch them to the slider.
- Safe. No need to put your hands near the points on this picker! Slider latches securely to the picker with safety boards, and folds down out of the way when you're ready to use!
- The Busy Butler contains 136 sharpened points, with a picking area of 8 3/4" long and 6" wide.
- Made from poplar hardwood.
- Stays put. Equipped with screw-on rubber feet, your picker won't keep moving around the table while you’re using it.
- 4 3/4" tall, (Not including handle), 27" long, and 9 1/2" wide.
- Ships free to the lower 48 states.
- See Instruction Manual
Adjustable Box Wool Picker
It definitely helps me remove stuck on vegetable matter a lot quicker. I find it a useful tool in my fiber hobby
I had gotten some Klun Forest wool from a friend. After washing it I put it through this picker. It really helped get a lot of the fine debris out. Its constructed and packaged well.
Note: do not run this with the setting all the way down. The nails will dig into the wood flaps. Not a criticism, just something to be aware of.
Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the purchase, especially considering the price for quality construction.
It arrived so fast! Was easy to use and ris removing vm like crazy. A little learning curve on my part but fabulous product
Such a wonderful time saver to my wool processing. How did I go so long without one? From Cotswold to Alpaca, does it all and carding is now a breeze!
We Also Recommend