Large Swing Picker
Well designed points pattern, makes it an excellent option for all types of fiber. Effortlessly adjusts to your preferred aggressiveness in seconds. Swings on sealed ball bearings ready for years of smooth operation.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to help in any way possible.
- Quality rubber feet keep it from moving around during use.
- Easy to adjusts to your own specifications! Simply loosen the two wing nuts on each side of the picker and rotate the two knobs on top. No tools required.
- Works well for both fine fiber, and course.
- Made from cherry wood and finished with hand rubbed Danish oil finish.
- Picking Area 15" long x 8" wide.
- Safe. Two guards latch to each side of the picker and completely cover points.
- Guards are lockable using (4) mini locks if needed. (Locks not Included)
- Contains 389 sharpened points.
- Swings on sealed bearings, for an exceptionally smooth picking experience.
- The wool picker stands 26" tall, 25” long, and 13” wide (not including knobs).
- Assembly is a breeze with detailed, fully illustrated instructions.
- No tools required for assembly.
- Be sure to check out our reviews in our Etsy Shop!
- Check out our fully illustrated Instruction Manual
- Ships free to the lower 48 States
So well made! Arrived quick and packaged well to prevent damage. Great quality for the price.
I bought my swing picker over a year ago. Works fabulous with my chevette wool and with a slight adjustment also works wonderful for my bfl wool. It's beautiful to look at and easy to secure when the grandchildren are over.
The day I received it I got Covid
Haven’t had a chance to use it
BAM Fiber Works proves the common wool picker doesn’t have to look a vestige from a medieval torture chamber. This one is satisfying to look at and touch, as it's beautifully crafted from cherry wood. It works great. The arm swings freely, it's easily assembled and easily adjusted, and comes with safety guards for storage and moving.
When I first began looking for a picker, I had questions, i.e. which nail pattern was the most efficient, how many nails, size. I emailed several different makers. Baruch actually phoned me to answer my questions. He described the different prototypes he has made, compared his pattern to the Patrick Green style and others, and described why his design works so well. I was sold, ordered up, and received it in few days. So far, I have blown through Gotland, Corriedale, Shetland, and a few others, and I’ll just say that I’m a very satisfied customer with both the quality and the operation.
Large Swing Picker
We Also Recommend