Cherry Wool Combs - Smooth Points - Stainless Steel Tines
Smooth points, stainless steel tines, and crafted from cherry wood with a Danish oil finish. These combs are your perfect go-to. Available in Fine and Extra fine, there’s an option for all fiber types.
An optional holder can be purchased with these combs to be able to use one comb stationary if desired.
What makes our combs special?
- Smooth points won’t catch on your fiber. The points on these combs are silky smooth with a long taper to allow them to slide through your fiber without catching.
- Sharp, but not too sharp. We apply a micro tip bevel on the points to keep them from being too sharp but allowing them to penetrate your fiber smoothly. Needle sharp points are unnecessary and dangerous to use.
- Won’t rust. Our tines are made from sturdy stainless steel, if you need to spritz your fiber with a little water to keep the static down, you won’t have to worry about rusting the points.
- Comfortable to hold and use. Ergonomic, smooth, one-piece handle feels natural in your hand.
- Made from cherry hardwood and finished with hand rubbed Danish Oil Finish.
- Made in the USA
- The tines are 3.25 inch by 4 inch perfectly balancing weight and working area.
- Available in two sizes: Fine: Perfect for medium fibers. The tines are set approx. ¼” apart. Extra Fine: Perfect for finer fibers. The tines spaced approx. 3/16” apart.
- Ships free to the lower 48 States.