Adjustable Box Wool Picker
The Original Busy Butler wool picker re-designed. Now adjustable! Perfect for all types of fiber.
Made from unfinished Poplar wood to offer the lowest price possible at the highest quality. Finally, an inexpensive box picker that can be efficiently used for all types of fiber!
This wool picker is perfect to take along with you wherever you go.
The "Busy Butler" will cut down those long hours spent trying to pick the wool by hand.
When you are ready to use, simply unclasp the slider and fold the latches down inside the picker.
As you pick the wool, it will automatically deposit it out the back through a handy slot built into the back of the picker, and right into the container, or bag you have ready to catch your fluffy fiber!
How does the Busy Butler out-perform other pickers?
- Easy to use! Includes instruction manual with easy to follow diagrams helps you get started adjusting the picker and picking fiber!
- Excellent option for all fiber types, from fine to coarse and everywhere in-between due to its hassle-free adjustable design.
- No tools required for adjustments. Simply rotate the knobs on top to change aggressiveness!
- When you're through using your picker, simply fold up the Busy Butler's two safety boards and latch them to the slider.
- Safe. No need to put your hands near the points on this picker! Slider latches securely to the picker with safety boards, and folds down out of the way when you're ready to use!
- The Busy Butler contains 136 sharpened points, with a picking area of 8 3/4" long and 6" wide.
- Made from poplar hardwood.
- Stays put. Equipped with screw-on rubber feet, your picker won't keep moving around the table while you’re using it.
- 4 3/4" tall, (Not including handle), 27" long, and 9 1/2" wide.
- Ships free to the lower 48 states.
- See Instruction Manual
Adjustable Box Wool Picker
I have just opened and test-drove the box picker and I cannot be more happy. I 70% cleaned a bunch of alpaca in 15 minutes that took hours to do by hand yesterday. I will clean more thoroughly tomorrow but was so pleased with this picker, I wanted to stop and review.
It is very well made, smooth strong wood and tight along the sliders. It came unbelievably well packaged.
I am happy to give it 6 stars. Great price for such a good tool.
In general, it's convenient of course to use a machine instead of fluffing all this wool by hand, ...but,.. for some reason my machine doesn't have the same effect as it shows on a demo video. No matter how many times I put the same amount of wool through the machine and tried to adjust the tension, the wool doesn't come out as fluffy as on video. Plus, the nails always get stuck at the both flipped parts of the machine leaving the scratch marks.
Love it. But the slider seems to be sanding the wood. Had to add bees wax. Fast great service
This picker has saved me a ton of time! I thought I could make. DIY version. I couldn’t. This version is WELL worth the money!!
We Also Recommend