8 Needle Felting Tool "The Deluxe Felter"
(Tool only, Felting Needles not Included)
We decided to design our felting needle holder after receiving feedback from fiber artists, expressing their frustration with the options of needle felting tools on the market. Heading to the wood-shop, we tried one design after another, getting feedback and redesigning until it was perfected. We are confident you will be incredibly happy with your new tool, the “Deluxe Felter”.
What makes our needle felting tool the best on the market?
- Compact. If you’ve ever been frustrated with bulky, uncomfortable needle felting tools, this is for you! ¾ inches wide and 3 ½ inches long. Just the right size and weight to have perfect control over your felting.
- Comfortable. Designed to feel natural in your hand. Slightly belled out at the bottom of the tool gives the grip you need to push the needles into your work-piece. Needle heads inset in tool to create a seamless feel from top to bottom. Sanded smooth, without sharp edges.
- Lightweight. Felting takes many hundred jabs to complete your project. It’s unnecessary to waste energy using an unnecessarily heavy tool.
- Efficient. Holding up to eight needles you can felt faster than ever. Or set it up with four needles, for a standard 4 needle felting tool. Too many needles? Simply install as many as you enjoy working with at a time. Due to its compact size, you could even use as few as 2 needles without it feeling clumsy in your hand.
- Hassle-Free. Changing needles is a breeze. Simply unscrew the tip, slide out old needles, and replace with new.
- Beautiful. Finished with hand rubbed Danish Oil finish, and made from cherry hardwood.
- Durable. Assembles with steel threads for a lifetime of use.
- Easy to use. Fully illustrated instructions show how to change needles, hold your new tool properly, and have the best experience possible!
- Don’t forget to purchase needles! Tool does not include needles. Felting needles come in many different lengths, gauges and styles. To avoid selling you needles that might not match the needles you like for your projects, and to keep your price lower, we do not include them with the tool. The Deluxe Felter will hold any standard felting needles. Felting needles do break, be sure to purchase extras!
- Check out our Esty Shop and reviews!
- Felting Needle Tool Instructions
Lovely wool. clean and creamy
This feels great in my hand and I can hold it for long periods of time. Makes needle felting much more pleasant! So happy to have found this. And it is beautiful!
We received our order in a timely manner. Well ahead of Christmas.